March Into Spring with Radiant Skin
We’re marching into warmer weather, the start of vacation season, proms, graduations, weddings, and much more! But first, let’s discuss how you’re going to step out and show off with radiant skin. In an effort to help your reach and maintain your skin care goals, we’ve launched the #30DaysofRadiantSkin challenge. Grab a friend or two as accountability partners and commit to following the tips outlined below in addition to:
- Exercise 3 times a week for at least 30 mins. Walk, run, bike as long as you’re moving! Grab a friend or two to help keep you accountable.
- Drink at least half of your body weight in ounces daily (e.g. if you weigh 150, drink 75 ounces of water)
Post your pictures on Facebook and Instagram with #30DaysofRadiantSkin and tag us @mirieffectskincare
Our Top 15 Tips for Radiant Skin
- Wash your face morning and night gently.
- Protect your skin. Use sunscreen daily (at least SPF 30). When you’re outside for extended periods, wear hats and sunglasses to protect your face, and be sure to reapply sunscreen every 3-4 hours.
- Use professional skin care products designed for your skin type. If you don’t know your skin type, schedule a complimentary consultation with us.
- Drink more water
- Eat more fruits and vegetables. Limit fried foods, sugar, and dairy as they can cause inflammation. Remember radiant skin starts from within.
- Do not pick your pimples. This only leads to re-infection and scarring.
- Do not use tanning beds
- Do not smoke
- Exfoliate 2-3x per week with a gentle scrub.
- Clean makeup brushes weekly
- Disinfect your phone daily with antibacterial wipes
- Change pillowcases weekly
- Let the professionals perform extractions and other invasive procedures
- Commit to a skin care regimen that includes home care and professional treatments, and follow it diligently
- Relax & Recuperate. Get at least 7 hours of sleep nightly, and find ways to manage stress effectively. Get a facial, massage, exercise, listen to music, spend time with loved ones, etc.
Treatment of the Month: Dermaplaning Facial
This gentle exfoliation of the skin removes dirt, vellus hair (peach fuzz), dead skin cells, and minimizes the appearance of large pores. It triggers increased cell turnover, leaves your skin silky smooth and aids in the penetration of skin care products. The best part, your makeup appears more flawless (actual client demo is below).
$85 (March special 10% off)
Schedule your appointment today!